COVID-19 UPDATE ON DONATIONS
In an effort to reduce the risk of COVID-19 we will not be accepting any in person donations. We are so thankful for the support of our community and to everyone who has reached out wanting to help.
In order to us to continue to operate shelter services we are committed to reducing the risk of COVID-19 infections in our team and our families. This means limiting contact with others as much as possible, including in person donations. If you would like to support us please consider donating online through our ATB Cares portal where 15% of your donation will be matched. Please follow this link to donate.
Current Priority (Winter 2019/2020) Shopping List
– New (men’s & women’s) and children’s bathing suits (all sizes).
– Women’s small and medium underwear (new only please)
– Toddler and small children’s sized socks
– Shampoo & conditioner. Unused hotel sized bottles or full size bottles are welcomed.
– Online donations via ATB Cares (simply type our name into the search box to donate).
– International calling cards ($10 & $20 denominations)
– New women’s pajamas
– New women’s leisure wear (Yoga Pants, Hoodies, Cotton T-shirts)
– New Towels & Facecloths
– Women’s Deodorant
– Earbud Style Headphones
– New Hair Brushes (no combs please)
– Phone Chargers
– Individual Packs of Tissue
– Size 5 & 6 Diapers
– Size 4, 5 & 6 Pull Ups
– Baby Wipes
– Gift cards for gas ($5, $10 & $20 denominations)
Shopping List – Items required year round
• New pillows
• Sports bras
• New, unused, unopened makeup
• Gift cards for restaurants, grocery stores, department stores, movie theatres, etc.
• New socks, sports bras, underwear, and slippers for women & men
• New pajamas for women & men
• New casual clothing – hoodies, jogging/yoga pants
• Hygiene supplies – diapers, dental products, hair products, etc.
• New toys, paperback books, puzzle books and craft kits
• New handmade quilts and afghans, blankets or bedding
• New & unopened infant formula, diaper cream & baby shampoo
Please visit our “donate” page for additional information on shelter donation partnerships, financial donations and fundraising programs.
Contact us to donate
Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange for drop off your items or if you have any questions. Thank you for your generosity!